Escape the Fuge - GOOD CLEAN FUN
We’re happy to report that we have made some changes to a typical escape room experience to accommodate our changing environment and for those wanting a “staycation” this year or a night out with their family and friends. Our modifications allow us to offer our customers a safe, small group activity for friends, family, and co-workers.
Here are the precautions that will be in effect for Summer 2020:
- Mandatory mask and glove use for all staff and guests
- Mandatory temperature checks for all staff and guests. If anyone in your group has a fever, you will be given a full refund and asked to come back another time.
- Each booking must be completed in advance online – walk-ins are not permitted. (Buy tickets here)
- Every booking is a Private Escape Room. You ONLY play with your friends and family.
- Our booking times are staggered, so you won’t encounter another group during your visit. You will enter through our main entrance and exit through our side entrance.
- Games are limited to 10 players in a group.
- Each escape game room will be disinfected after each group completes their adventure. Surfaces will be clean and fresh for your experience.
- Staff are not allowed in the escape rooms with you.
- Our employees have their temperature scanned upon arrival to their shift and will wear masks.
We have also reduced our group minimum to 6 people per escape room experience to allow for smaller groups.
If you have any questions about our policies during this time, please contact us.